EWMCI is proud to introduce our three cryptocurrency tracking indices: Gold (Formerly Large Cap); Silver (Formerly Mid Cap); and Bronze (Formerly Micro & Small Cap).
Because long-term, distraction-free investment strategies are critical to financial sustainability, we will be updating our indices only once a week (Friday or Saturday). Re-balancing of our tracked portfolios will take place on quarterly basis.
We believe that one of the key applications of cryptography-based financial assets (CBFA) is blockchain-verified, secure storage of wealth. In addition, a diversified portfolio may provide some advantages over single-asset strategy.
Designed to minimize overall portfolio volatility and optimize value, our indices uniquely feature both a fixed cash position and precious metal (gold, palladium, platinum, and silver) positions.
Our team has years of experience in the cryptocurrency space. Using our expertise, we conducted functional testing on all CBFA included in our tracking indices. As such, component assets must meet or exceed the following criteria set forth by our research team:
1) Evidence of active project community involvement
2) Evidence of project focus on blockchain security
3) Ease of mining / staking
4) Ease of transaction / network activity and capacity
5) Tradeability / wallet functionality
EWMCI holds positions in many of the financial and cryptocurrency assets included in our model indices. We do not offer financial products based on these assets, nor do we advocate for or against holding any of the index components.
Our financial model(s) are provided for informational and educational purposes only, and individuals who use these model(s) do so by their own choice, and at their own risk.
Overall, there is significant financial risk involved in holding CBFA, and individuals considering investing in such assets should first educate themselves (and/or seek appropriate financial advice) before undertaking any potential risks.
Donate to one of the following addresses.
Your generosity greatly appreciated!
Your donations / support will be used to:
1) Enhance graphics and add more frequent updates
2) Perform ongoing research and objective testing of various blockchain projects, allowing continued refining of our tracking indices; index updates (e.g., inclusions/exclusions of new assets); and gradual enhancement of the index performance (e.g., calibration aimed at optimizing growth and reducing volatility)
3) Incorporate real-time streaming quotes. This will require more resources and the development of high-level partnerships with cryptocurrency data providers
[Note: EWMCI is not responsible for, and does not maintain, any of the third-party websites listed below]
AllCoins.pw Multi Faucet: https://allcoins.pw/?ref=182053
Consider placing a single claim for the following addresses using the corresponding “direct-to-wallet” faucets; This will cost you no money and will only take a minute of your time:
BitBlocks Faucet: https://faucet.bitblocksproject.com/
Gridcoin Faucet: https://gridcoin.ch/faucet
Myriadcoin Faucet: https://cryptap.us/myr/faucet/