EWMCI is proud to introduce our three cryptocurrency tracking indices: Gold (Formerly Large Cap); Silver (Formerly Mid Cap); and Bronze (Formerly Micro & Small Cap).
Because long-term, distraction-free investment strategies are critical to financial sustainability, we will be updating our indices only once a week (Friday or Saturday). Re-balancing of our tracked portfolios will take place on quarterly basis.
We believe that one of the key applications of cryptography-based financial assets (CBFA) is blockchain-verified, secure storage of wealth. In addition, a diversified portfolio may provide some advantages over single-asset strategy.
Designed to minimize overall portfolio volatility and optimize value, our indices uniquely feature both a fixed cash position and precious metal (gold, palladium, platinum, and silver) positions.
Our team has years of experience in the cryptocurrency space. Using our expertise, we conducted functional testing on all CBFA included in our tracking indices. As such, component assets must meet or exceed the following criteria set forth by our research team:
1) Evidence of active project community involvement
2) Evidence of project focus on blockchain security
3) Ease of mining / staking
4) Ease of transaction / network activity and capacity
5) Tradeability / wallet functionality
EWMCI holds positions in many of the financial and cryptocurrency assets included in our model indices. We do not offer financial products based on these assets, nor do we advocate for or against holding any of the index components.
Our financial model(s) are provided for informational and educational purposes only, and individuals who use these model(s) do so by their own choice, and at their own risk.
Overall, there is significant financial risk involved in holding CBFA, and individuals considering investing in such assets should first educate themselves (and/or seek appropriate financial advice) before undertaking any potential risks.
Donate to one of the following addresses.
Your generosity greatly appreciated!
Your donations / support will be used to:
1) Enhance graphics and add more frequent updates
2) Perform ongoing research and objective testing of various blockchain projects, allowing continued refining of our tracking indices; index updates (e.g., inclusions/exclusions of new assets); and gradual enhancement of the index performance (e.g., calibration aimed at optimizing growth and reducing volatility)
3) Incorporate real-time streaming quotes. This will require more resources and the development of high-level partnerships with cryptocurrency data providers
EWMCI provides membership services to interested coin projects. This is facilitated via our EWMCI Leadership Alliance, with active support provided in the following areas:
1) Blockchain explorers
2) Data sevice listing
3) Exchange listing
4) Fiat-to-crypto bridges
5) Mining pool inclusion
6) Newsletter service
Plus general advocacy on behalf of participating projects!
Interested projects are welcome to contact us at: